Promo Newa - Review about Sandisk Micro Sd Card from Kissimmee, Florida

I was ripped off by a company in China called PROMO-NEWA.COM.DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

They sold me FAKE MICRO SD CARDS. They promised to send Sandisk 64gb micro sd cards. They took my money via WESTERN UNION and sent me all corrupt cards with only 7gb capacity.

Their reply to my complaint was that i should have guessed that they were fake judging by the price. China capitalizes and North America suffers.

No refund.I wish that i knew of a more profound effective way to save others from Chinese crime online.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sandisk Micro Sd Card
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #632320 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Promo Newa? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 08, 2015 #981692

Why would anyone as *** as you tell anyone how *** you are by posting that? Try walmart. They sell mostly chinese junk. Then maybe you could get your money back, ***.

May 08, 2015 #981706

I'm not alone. Millions get scammed every day by China so I posted my experience to help prevent others from their scam not for you to ridicule this large population of victims. Your comments are not helpful and I found you quite offensive....... you sure act like you are one of those scammers judging by your comments.
In fact most who read it will think you are One of them.

May 08, 2015 #981646

Stop buying cheap SD cards from unknown sources! This scam is as old as 4 GB SD cards! If you must shop online, use newegg, tiger, amazon or eBay, and read reviews, particularly bad ones. Ignorance is not bliss.

May 08, 2015 #981701

Funny thing is.....this exact same item is being sold currently on eBay. I learnt my lesson. Just putting word out there.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Promo Newa. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Promo Newa.
Filing a new complaint about