Promo Newa - Review about Sandisk Micro Sd Card from Kissimmee, Florida
I was ripped off by a company in China called PROMO-NEWA.COM.DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!
They sold me FAKE MICRO SD CARDS. They promised to send Sandisk 64gb micro sd cards. They took my money via WESTERN UNION and sent me all corrupt cards with only 7gb capacity.
Their reply to my complaint was that i should have guessed that they were fake judging by the price. China capitalizes and North America suffers.
No refund.I wish that i knew of a more profound effective way to save others from Chinese crime online.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Sandisk Micro Sd Card
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order from HobbyKing on March 16, 2015. I received two items which were incorrect. I informed HobbyKing and they refused to acknowledge that they put..."
- "I had used the cyber power cp900 avr uninterruptible power supply to protect my equipment for several years until the unit stopped working displaying a fault warning. I..."
- "Here is a history of the correspondence and terrible service I have received from BrickFence. You can make up you own mind as to whether to do business with this..."
- "I am quite upset! On my Facebook page I received a survey for Outback, that once I completed it I would get 2 free adult dinners. I completed..."
- "Hi! I'm from Brazil and a few days ago I bought some games as a gift for a friend in a store in Kissimmee-FL. I bought the Assassin's Creed 4..."
- "Hello there I wanted other's to know what happened to my poor dog so it does not happen to your lovable pets as well. My dog currently eats a diet..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."