Kissimmee, Florida

I was ripped off by a company in China called PROMO-NEWA.COM.DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

They sold me FAKE MICRO SD CARDS. They promised to send Sandisk 64gb micro sd cards. They took my money via WESTERN UNION and sent me all corrupt cards with only 7gb capacity.

Their reply to my complaint was that i should have guessed that they were fake judging by the price. China capitalizes and North America suffers.

No refund.I wish that i knew of a more profound effective way to save others from Chinese crime online.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Promo Newa?

Comments

Why would anyone as *** as you tell anyone how *** you are by posting that?Try walmart.

They sell mostly chinese junk.Then maybe you could get your money back, ***.

danaarbeau
to Anonymous #981706

I'm not alone.Millions get scammed every day by China so I posted my experience to help prevent others from their scam not for you to ridicule this large population of victims.

Your comments are not helpful and I found you quite offensive.......

you sure act like you are one of those scammers judging by your comments.

In fact most who read it will think you are One of them.

Stop buying cheap SD cards from unknown sources!This scam is as old as 4 GB SD cards!

If you must shop online, use newegg, tiger, amazon or eBay, and read reviews, particularly bad ones.Ignorance is not bliss.

danaarbeau
to Anonymous #981701

Funny thing is.....this exact same item is being sold currently on eBay. I learnt my lesson. Just putting word out there.